Archbishop Howard dedicated St. John Fisher Church and School in 1959. The school was built first and staffed by the Sisters of St. Francis. Mass was held in the gymnasium for the first time on September 20, 1959. The church was completed in 1968.
- Father DeJardin was appointment the first pastor in 1960 and served until his death 1972.
- Father Goodrich was the pastor from 1972-1988.
- Father Forbes was the pastor from 1988 until his death in 2010.
- Msgr. Murphy served as pastor from 2010 to 2012.
- Fr. Richard Thompson became pastor in 2012 and is currently serving as pastor at SJF.