St. John Fisher Church has purchased a Gift for You!
Enjoy a free subscription to formed.org – an incredible online gateway to the best Catholic content, all in one place!
* visit formed.org
* Click on Register (lower right of page)
* Enter Parish Access Code: 6C9TGC
* Enter your email and create a password (you need this to login later)
* Go to STUDY and watch FORGIVEN Episode 1 to experience FORMED
Children’s Liturgy of the Word (CLOW)
** CLOW begins in September 2017 and ends with June 2018. **
Offered at the 9 am Mass for children ages 3-First Grade, the SJF CLOW ministry Program Goals are:
- To engender in our children a love for attending Mass at St. John Fisher, and foster their active and lifelong participation in the Catholic faith.
- To encourage families with young children to attend Mass on a regular basis.
- To create a welcoming environment for all families, especially those with young children.
For more information on the program for Parents and Volunteers, please click HERE. Volunteers are needed to make this important ministry a success. Please contact Andrea at the email or phone number provided above.
Contact: Andrea Jones, email@example.com, 503-957-4392
Faith Formation (grades K-6)
** Classes begin on Sunday, September 17, 2017 and ends with class on May 2018 **
We meet on Sunday mornings at 10:00 am (between the 9am & 11am Masses).
Contact: Sr. Dorothy Radoli 503-244-4945 x13, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Here is the 2017-2018 Faith Formation (K-6th) registration form at this link:
FAITH FORMATION Registration Form 2017-2018
FAITH FORMATION Schedule 2017 – 2018
For those desiring First Reconciliation or First Holy Communion (2nd grade and older):
SACRAMENT PREP Schedule 2017 – 2018
SACRAMENT PREP Registration Form 2017-2018
Middle School and High School Faith Formation/Youth Ministry can be found on our Youth Ministry pages.
Watch the bulletin for opportunites, or contact the Parish Office.
Contact: SJF Parish Office 503-244-4945 , email@example.com